In accordance with the agreement between the Philadelphia Police Department and the School District of Philadelphia, the school is required to notify law enforcement in any of the following incidents occurring on school property, at any school sponsored activity, or traveling to or from a school or school sponsored activity:
- possession of a weapon; defined as an instrument or implement capable of inflicting serious bodily injury
- threats, acts or instigation of violence
- indecent/sexual assault
- possession, use or sale of controlled substance, designer drug or drug paraphernalia
- Students should not be in possession of tobacco or any other nicotine delivery device.
- attempt, solicitation or conspiracy to commit any above.